Executive Assistant for International VC & Private Equity Firm!
Our client is an ambitious and very successful international private equity firm. Headquartered in California, this is one of the leading equity firms focused on technology companies. We are looking to add another exceptional EA to the EA support team (two including this position) in the London office.
Based in slick offices in Central London, you will be working with a highly driven, positive and smart team. This person would provide support to 2-3 Investment professionals.
You will be kept busy with responsibilities such as:
- Internationaltravel arrangements
- Extensive meeting planning and/or scheduling
- Fielding telephone calls and/or email correspondence
- File organisation
- Expense reporting
- Database management
- Ad hoc assistance with general office management
- Experience working as an Executive Assistant, preferably in professional services
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience with planning heavy travel and scheduling
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Exceptional follow through
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Team player
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent reliability and timeliness
£35,000 - £40,000 pa