EA - International Fashion & Luxury Creative Agency!
Join a leading and amazing international creative agency as EA to 2 wonderful, busy and inspiring senior individuals.
We are looking for an efficient and intuitive EA to ensure that the Execs are making the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks whilst also managing their own time effectively.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Making complex travel arrangements
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Execs are well-prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients and other staff
- Preparation of expense claims
- Organising internal meeting rooms, and catering/lunches for meetings
- This list is not exhaustive and some generalist Office Management responsibilities will also be required as part of this position
- Ideally 4 years EA/PA experience
- Agency background desirable
- Experience within production highly advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure and deadline driven environment
- Understanding of fashion/advertising
- Experience of event management would be an advantage
£30,000 - £40,000 pa