PA to Senior Team within a Venture Capital Firm!
We are currently looking for a bright, friendly and ambitious PA to join an exciting Venture Capital firm based in Marylebone!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming PA who really wants to get involved in a growing company and is happy to muck in. The ideal candidate will have a passion for organising and a keen eye for detail. The role will be providing support to the senior team, so it is essential to be able to handle the demands of a fast-paced business as well as being able to liaise with staff at all levels.
- Extensive diary management for the senior team as well as scheduling across the company and for other staff members
- Booking of international travel including flights, hotels, visas and organising travel itineraries
- Scheduling all meetings relating to upcoming and potential investments
- Preparing investment team for all industry events and travel
- Completing administrative duties such as ad-hoc presentation support, producing notes for feedback sessions and maintaining documents
- Point of contact for scheduling board meetings
- Event management such as organising internal dinners/ drinks and networking/ group offsite trips
- Manage and oversee expense claims for partners and associates
- General ad-hoc duties such as answering calls, ordering office supplies and providing IT support
- Preferably educated to University level
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Experience within a start-up or venture capital organisation desirable
- Adaptable to a wide range of tasks and fast-changing environment
- Well-presented and confident
£24,000 - £30,000 pa