EA to Influential Figure within Tech StartUp!
A high-profile and influential mover and shaker within the Fintech industry is looking for a new EA!
As the Founder and CEO of a fast-growing financial tech start-up, our client is looking for a savvy and smart EA who can hit the ground running and isn’t afraid of getting stuck into their work. With the company growing fast and developing an exceptional reputation within this industry, this is an amazing opportunity for an EA to take the next step in their career. The role will be providing 1:1 business and personal support to the CEO and the successful candidate will be expected to work independently on projects from conception to completion. As well this, having high-levels of discretion and the confidence to excel under pressure when taking on a wide variety of activities and confidential matters essential.
- Managing an extremely busy diary, completing expense reports, composing correspondence, arranging complex travel plans/ itineraries, compiling documents for meetings
- Ensuring the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected
- Communicating directly with board members on behalf of CEO (including sending invitations for meetings and acting as administrative liaison)
- Taking a proactive role in the conception and completion of projects
- Participating as an adjunct member of the Exec Team (scheduling and attending all meetings)
- Providing personal support such as booking appointments, family commitments, reservations etc.
- Ideally degree educated
- Preferably 10+ years’ experience supporting at C-Suite level
- Strong organisational abilities such as prioritising multiple tasks seamlessly are essential
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders/staff/board members
- Expert written and verbal skills
- London savvy with impeccable knowledge of restaurants/venues
- Experience in problem solving and decision making
- Emotional maturity and excellent levels of discretion
- Great track record of achieving high performance goals and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and forward thinking
£50,000 - £70,000 pa