Executive Assistant within Marketing and Advertising Start-Up!
**Knowledge in Keynote is essential**
Our client is an exciting marketing and advertising agency who work with some amazing clients and are based in really collaborative offices!
They are looking for a dedicated individual with some previous experience as an EA within a creative industry. The ideal candidate will have a natural flair and passion for people and technology. Excellent IT skills and understanding of packages such as Mac, KeyNotes, Indesign, and Photoshop are highly desirable. This company love people who have inquisitive minds and would love to find someone who has a genuine interest in cultures and languages!
- Managing a busy diary and preparing schedules
- Organising travel and itineraries
- Dealing with all expenses and receipt management for CEO and the team
- Organising meetings and events, including booking rooms and preparing research notes
- Attending meetings and workshops, noting actions, assisting with meeting preparation, driving follow-up
- Thorough inbox management
- Building relationships and communicating to the team, contributors, business partners, clients and prospects
- Ensure brand and office brilliance (consistency across all branding)
- Assisting with office management as and when required
- Undertaking projects, research and checking and creating presentations
What we are looking for:
- An outgoing and detail orientated individual
- Excellent knowledge of technology, especially KeyNotes
- Ideally 3 years experience in an EA/PA role
- Clear and confident communicator
- Flexibility to get involved in all different areas of the business where required
£25,000 - £30,000 pa