HR / Operations Manager for a fast paced food business!
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic HR / Office Manager role working within the head office of a dynamic, fast paced and established organisation within the food industry.
The role would be working closely with the Managing Directors to help drive the business forward and act as the “right arm” of the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a small office team who are responsible for: HR, Payroll and Operational support. As a real lynchpin within the team & business, we are looking for an ambitious, smart and confident individual with commercial awareness, strong business acumen and proactivity.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Team Management
- Work with management to establish and develop a process that focuses on personal development to meet business goals
- Provide HR guidance as needed to the HR Function where possibly from experience and where needed by sourcing externally
- Take responsibility for HR compliance ensuring requirements are met
- Operational Support - work with the Directors to get an understanding of the operational priorities and ensure these are provided by the office team
- Monitor and review existing business processes and workloads and refine as needed to ensure the team is working efficiently
- General office management duties
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 3-4 years’ experience within a similar industry
- Previous HR and Payroll experience, ideally in a generalist role
- Strong written and verbal communication, confident numeracy skill and excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, confident and energetic approach
- Familiar with all Microsoft Packages to an intermediate level
- CIPD Qualification an advantage but not essential
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is keen to continue growing and progressing in their career!
Great benefits included!
£35,000 - £38,000 pa