E-Commerce Manager for Luxury Fashion Brand!
A high-end, luxury fashion brand are looking for an exceptional E-Commerce Manager to join their small and vibrant team!
This is a great opportunity for someone who has some previous experience as an E-com Manager and is wanting to take the next step in their career, and someone who is hungry for responsibility and ownership of their role. It is essential that you have excellent working knowledge of Salesforce, and some experience in a similar role is desirable. You will be responsible for managing the success of the newly developed website, ensuring that traffic is improved and all changes are cost effective as well as developing a rewarding strategy.
- Constantly evaluate the website against the company’s objectives
- Improve current traffic
- Experience managing complex website, preferably with eCommerce functionality
- Responsible for managing the teams of third parties (e.g. Developers, Web Consultants, marketing) to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner and within budget
- Developing the strategy to increase web sales and orders
- Ensure key initiatives delivered within timescales and to the desired standards
- Manage costs to ensure work is cost-effective and completed within the allocated budget
- Provide a risk-based approach to decision making
Skills and Experience Required:
- Website management experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce
- Ability to demonstrate a can-do attitude and work with minimal direction
- Ability to assess and challenge current processes and results
- First class communication skills; comfortable with liaising with individuals at all levels
- IT Skills – Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes
- CMS (Web Content Management System) experience
- Knowledge of SEO
- Ability to study, analyse and interpret complex activities/ information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches
- Strong analytical skills
£25,000 - £30,000 pa