Executive Assistant - Exciting Nonprofit Organisation!
Interested and passionate about creating a better society? Our client is a forward thinking, dynamic and young organisation that work to deepen democracy within the UK.
Supporting the Exec Team, we are looking for a bright, passionate and smart EA to provide administrative, organisational and research support. This a great opportunity for an EA looking for more than just diary management. Working in collaboration with each Director you will truly be able to get involved, attend meetings and add value.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Diary and meetings management
- Acting as ambassador for the organisation; meeting and greeting and visitors
- Actioning emails
- Facilitating communication; acting as point of contact between the Exec team and the rest of the team
- Coordinating speaker requests and event invitations
- 1:1 meetings with Directors to discuss priority management & workload
- Organising both UK and international travel and accommodation itineraries
- Processing expenses
- Providing ad hoc administrative and organisational support tasks as part of the Operations team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience supporting at senior level
- Excellent written communication skills
- Have a high level of organisation and detail orientation
- A sense of humour and love for working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure, keep to deadlines and anticipate issues of the team
- Have passion, drive and ability to pick things up quickly
£35,000 - £45,000 pa