Executive Assistant to MD - Entertainment Brand!
A fantastic PA opportunity has become available in a very well-established entertainment company!
Our client is looking for an efficient and organised PA to provide support to the UK & Ireland Managing Director. You will be providing all-around support including classic PA duties such as diary and inbox management, scheduling important meetings, organising travel and taking on some project management responsibilities where necessary. You will also be managing the reception team, organising and overseeing events, and taking on some elements of office management. This is a very exciting and varied role within a well-regarded company!
- Extensive diary and inbox management to ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the MD's life
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence and acting as the first point of contact
- Assist with all administration duties
- Support internal and external meetings by preparing agendas, presentations and information packs
- Provide specific project management support as and when required
- Arrange all international and domestic travel
- Manage the reception team to ensure that all clients and visitors are received in an excellent and professional manner
- Oversee and organise annual events (manage budgets, internal and external
- Office managerial duties such as liaising with cleaning contractors, managing any special works and ensuring facilities are maintained
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to facilitate and maintain strong working relationships
- Capable of planning and organising in order to maximise the use of time and resources
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- IT literate, great working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Great sense of humour
£40,000 - £50,000 pa