C-Suite PA for Global Travel Business!
Interested in travel? Our client is a well-known travel company with presence globally and an impressive turnover!
We are recruiting for a PA to support the CEO and CFO in the day to day running of the global business. This means you need to be organised, self-managed and motivated to achieve a range of diverse tasks. Alongside this, you will also act as a reference point for internal direct reports, the parent company and external network.
This is an exciting and busy role where you will have exposure to their wonderful adventure travel business and work with passionate people across the globe. You must also have a passion for change (days fly and are never dull!).
- Diary management, meeting requests, travel arrangements and catering
- Supporting the CEO and CFO with collating information for parent group
- Conserving the executives’ time by answering routine correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analysing information
- Attend Senior Leadership meetings taking meeting minutes where appropriate and following up actions to support the Senior Leadership team
- Arrange meetings with internal and external contacts, arranging meeting rooms and other venues as required
- Support with the organisation and planning of travel events.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Supporting budget management in some areas
- Handling requests and queries
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results needed
- Building a strong working relationship across the business
We are looking for:
- Experience as EA/PA at senior level
- Worked within fast moving and ever changing environment
- Passion, energy, enthusiasm and zest for life!
- Strong communication skills and ability to push back
- Great prioritisation skills
- Enjoy networking and relationship building
£36,000 - £42,000 pa