Studio Coordinator - Incredible Architecture & Design Firm, West London!
An incredible architecture and design firm based in West London are currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Studio Coordinator to join their busy office! Our client specialises in creating high quality, extraordinary and unique projects around the world. They have established a fantastic reputation, and pride themselves on employing exceptionally talented individuals and offering an incredible work environment and office space.
The role will suit a bright person who has a friendly, outgoing and personal manner. As well as this, they will need to be extremely organised, with great administrative skills and initiative. The successful candidate will be key to the smooth running of the office and communicating effectively with both clients and suppliers.
- Managing and sourcing external suppliers
- Resolving all building maintenance issues and co-ordinating office repairs
- Working with external IT support/ provider to resolve daily IT issues
- Supporting the finance team with monthly reconciliation – petty cash, company credit card, company debit card spending
- Reviewing services and negotiating contracts with external suppliers
- Checking and approving invoices
- Managing and reviewing office expenditure to support accounts, set budgets and meet new business demands
- Booking domestic travel and arranging couriers and handling all deliveries
- Working with associates to improve team/office communication and functions
- Undertake front of house and admin tasks where necessary
- Overall tidiness and general appearance of the office
- Managing the office calendar, booking meetings, preparing rooms
What we are looking for:
- Relevant experience, ideally in a creative environment
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Knowledge of Adobe suite is desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong self-management, initiative, and sense of responsibility
- A team player attitude
£25,000 - £32,000 pa