EA to Leadership Team, Innovative Tech Company!
EA to start immediately for fast growing tech company! Our client is currently going through hyper-growth, and we are recruiting for a superb EA to support 4 Senior Execs in the Leadership Team.
Experience within a fast paced, high pressure and progressive environment is a must. Proven experience supporting and juggling busy Execs with ever-changing priorities is essential. A good business head and commercial awareness will be required!
- Heavy diary management responding to fast-evolving business needs and ensuring days run as smoothly as possible
- Organising meetings, calls, lunches and team events
- Supporting meeting preparation; agenda and pre-reading distribution, presentation documents
- Delivering on ad hoc projects; identifying where we can improve processes and contributing to continuous improvement
- General administrative responsibilities such as shared drive admin, expenses, post
- Communicating with candidates, internal and external stakeholders
- Booking travel arrangements
What we are looking for:
- Previous EA experience supporting multiple Directors and Board Level Executives
- Confidence working in a fast-paced environment, experience in a high growth environment is ideal
- Ability to work autonomously and with little direction
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Passionate, emotional intelligence and super-fast thinking!
£45,000 - £55,000 pa