PA - Art Gallery, Mayfair!
A well-established Mayfair based art gallery is looking to hire a PA to start immediately!
Joining a tight knit group, we are looking for a PA who is friendly, approachable and down to earth and is able to provide excellent administrative and organisational business and private support.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to the gallery team
- Providing the highest level of PA/EA support to the directors, including purchasing gifts, home utilities and personal administrative tasks
- Organising travel for business and leisure; including booking hotels and managing itineraries
- Acting as front of house, welcoming clients to the gallery, including preparing and serving drinks for client meetings and visitors
- Processing travel expenses
- Diary management; scheduling meetings with clients, auction houses etc.
- Organising lunches for staff, including ordering/collecting food, table setting and cleaning after dining
- Keeping the showroom appearance to a high standard
- Overseeing office supplies and making all purchases for stationery.
- Update / regular posting to the company Instagram with updates and carefully curated posts.
- Very occasional after hours assisting at events and exhibitions.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Ideally 2-4 years EA/PA experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confident telephone manner and excellent customer service skills.
- IT literacy and be highly proficient in Word and Excel
- Professional and presentable manner
- Ability to work in a small, close-knit team
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and adapt quickly
Busy and multi-faceted role where you will be an important part of a small close-knit team!
£25,000 - £35,000 pa