Executive Assistant - International VC & Private Equity Firm!
Our client is an ambitious and very successful international private equity firm. Headquartered in California, this is one of the leading equity firms focused on technology companies. We are looking to add another exceptional EA to the EA support team (three including this position) in the London office.
Based in slick offices in Central London (WFH until September) you will be working with a highly driven, positive, friendly and smart team. This person would provide support to 2-3 Investment professionals.
- International travel arrangements
- Extensive meeting planning and/or scheduling
- Fielding telephone calls and/or email correspondence
- File organisation
- Expense reporting
- Database management
- Ad hoc assistance with general office management
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 1-2 years experience, preferably in professional services
- Experience with planning heavy travel and scheduling
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Team player
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
£30,000 - £35,000 pa