EA to CEO - Global Organisation, Mayfair!
A fantastic EA to CEO opportunity working for a global business. Supporting the (new) CEO, this position will require someone who is experienced in the EA role and can help integrate the CEO into the London office!
You will be joining a beautiful office in Mayfair and working with a friendly team in a lovely environment. Providing full organisational business and personal support to a personable and supportive CEO, responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the CEO office with running the day-to-day business of the CEO
- First point of contact for all phone calls and emails with discretionary filters to the CEO where necessary, dealing with any correspondence
- Participate in strategic and tactical business planning & implementation, requiring close communication and interaction with staff
- Responding to all incoming emails, phone calls, and other communications, quickly and professionally
- Extensive diary and global travel management, ensuring all meetings are managed effectively and able to make changes at the last minute where necessary
- Schedule appointments, meetings and interviews, over multiple time zones
- Strong communications skills including written briefings and formal correspondence. Ability to verbally synthesize, summarise and brief with clear recommendations
What are we looking for?
- Ideally 5 years of experience in a supporting role working for an international organisation
- Educated to a high standard, degree level or equivalent ideally
- Excellent command of the English language – both written and verbal
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and pressurised environment as an EA
- High level of confidentiality and discretion
- Perfect organising and filing skills
- Analytic, creative and thinking ‘out of the box’ when needed and appropriate
- Proactive, confident and a self-starter
- Cultural awareness, organisational sensitivity
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
£50,000 - £55,000 pa