PA to Director - Fast Growing Beauty Business!
Amazing PA opportunity for a super exciting and rapidly growing beauty company!
As the PA, we are looking for an absolute right-hand assistant with superb organisational skills, attention to detail and a can-do attitude to support the Director. This is an incredible position for someone who enjoys being in a busy and varied role where no 2 days will be the same.
With an extremely exciting year ahead, we need someone who is confident, ambitious and able to think steps ahead!
Responsibilities which include:
- Organise diaries/schedules, including setting up meetings both in the UK and internationally
- Manage emails and correspondence, composing replies and flagging up important matters
- Dealing with expenses - working with Xero, helping to input receipts and bills
- Minute taking in meetings and distributing paperwork
- Screening and directing phone calls
- Booking international business trips including flights and accommodation
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Manage office supplies
- Conducting research for the director
- Liaising with staff, clients and suppliers
- Being on hand for photoshoots
- Collecting and sending product samples
What we are looking for:
- Previous PA experience essential – ideally 3-4 years
- Ability to work within an ever-changing and fast paced environment
- Understanding of the beauty, fashion, luxury goods industries beneficial
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Must hold a UK driver’s license
- Our client works in global markets therefore travelling internationally may be required
£25,000 - £30,000 pa