Team Assistant - Global Property Co.
Amazing opportunity to join a leading property company!
Our client is a leader in its industry with a fantastic reputation and presence worldwide. As Team PA, you will be providing efficient and proactive support to two senior Directors and general secretarial support to the wider team. You will be responsible for providing excellent admin and secretarial support to a very busy, high energy and dynamic team.
Duties will include:
- Complex diary/email management for two senior Directors
- Develop and maintain active communication with the team
- Liaise with and assist HR department when booking in interviews and on boarding new starters
- Support wider team with general secretarial duties
- Process expenses on behalf of the Directors
- Liaise with internal and external clients and their corresponding PAs
- Raise regular monthly fee invoices, assist with team finances
- Handling telephone calls, taking and passing on messages as and when necessary
- Managing contacts database and tracking diary appointments
What we are looking for:
- A bright individual with spark and a fun personality
- Professional and mature working attitude
- Highly motivated and driven
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent administrative and time management skills
£28,000 - £32,000 pa