Executive Assistant - Leading Independent Arts & Culture Consultancy!
Our client is a leading independent consultancy that focuses on brand partnerships between global companies, arts & cultural organisations and social impact foundations.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO as an integral member of the team, working across several key business functions. You will be used to the demands of a busy and varied role, have an entrepreneurial spirit that excels in a fast-paced and stimulating environment, and a helpful and collaborative nature.
The role is incredibly interesting and diverse, and the Executive Assistant must be skilled at juggling multiple tasks, prioritising workloads, developing relationships, and managing an ever-changing schedule.
You must be comfortable with technology and able to work from home for the first 3-6 months in the role.
- Comprehensive diary management across the CEO’s busy schedule
- Draft correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Manage all business and personal travel (domestic and international), and produce comprehensive itineraries
- Support the CEO in personal appointments, travel, administration, board commitments, and ad hoc projects
- Overarching operations and project management across the team - including both internal and external projects
- Prepare research and meeting packs, manage internal team deliverables, and communicate key tasks and deadlines across the team
- Support the account team in the delivery and measurement of client strategies and events, working with third party partners where necessary in the UK and abroad
- HR support including recruitment, onboarding, and holiday schedules
- IT support for the team, including CRM and database management
- Manage and update manuals, templates, and collateral
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience as a PA/EA
- First rate communicator who is able to engage confidently with clients and partners, and build relationships with external stakeholders
- Interest in marketing, brand, and communications, with a good understanding of the corporate, cultural, and social impact worlds
- Passion for and knowledge of the cultural sector
£30,000 - £35,000 pa