EA/Chief of Staff to CEO - UHNWI Family Office!
Our client is a multi-family with international presence. Managing multi-billion-dollar investments, the team are full of driven, hardworking, ambitious and smart individuals. We are looking for an EA/Chief of Staff to support the Group CEO.
You will work closely with the CEO as his number 2, assisting to resolve problems, ensure maximum efficiency and communication with the business. As the right-hand person, you will need to have full awareness of challenges, projects and priorities across the business.
It is essential that you own delivery, helping to create the smartest and most efficient way of working.
- Be the go-to person for the CEO
- First point of contact for all phone calls and emails with discretionary filters to the CEO where necessary, dealing with any correspondence.
- Participate in strategic and tactical business planning & implementation, requiring close communication and interaction with staff
- Extensive diary and travel management for both business and personal when required, ensuring all meetings are managed effectively and able to make changes at the last minute where necessary
- Preparing documents for presentations
- Work with the CEO to drive execution and delivery of business projects
- Liaise across the business to ensure awareness of key priorities and challenges
- Presenting regular updates to the CEO / communicate decisions and priorities on behalf of the CEO’s office
- Ability to interface with diplomacy, sensitivity and professionalism at all times
Skills & Experience
- Must have experience in a fast-paced environment and worked as a high- level Assistant, ideally 10 years +
- Experience within the tech industry would be advantageous
- A strategic planner with sound technology skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
- Proven business acumen based on a broad understanding of all aspects of business
- Exemplary ability to understand the interests of the parties working with the CEO
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and solid leadership skills
£80,000 - £100,000 pa