Joining the Head Office of a global beauty company, we are looking for a superstar EA to support the CEO! Teaming up with inspiring colleagues and encountering a richness of clients, cultures and experiences, this is a fantastic role which will enable you to properly utilise your Executive support skills.
As the strategical and trusted partner for the CEO, you will be involved in all strategic business-related topics, leading the CEO Office and managing the team.
This Executive Assistant role is responsible for providing dedicated one-on-one executive-level support to the CEO and will require an individual with a high degree of resilience, proactivity, self-motivation, initiative, creative abilities, as well as the ability to apply commercial acumen to tasks. You will be an integral part of the CEO’s team as well as internationally, collaborating effectively with colleagues across global teams.
A rare opportunity to work with a high performing, motivated and authentic CEO, who is deeply passionate and a leader in the industry.
- Preserve and enhance the brand and reputation of the CEO through all communication pathways
- Provide and lead a full range of highly confidential /administrative support, exercising sensitivity, tact and diplomacy
- Work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work at a very fast pace and under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
- Act as first point of contact among executives, senior employees, clients, and other external partners, filtering and prioritising enquiries and tasks
- Coordination across the executive team
- Maintaining and monitoring budgets and expenses
- In close collaboration working with another PA to drive the most efficient agenda and support with a top-notch service
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 10+ years proven Executive Assistant experience supporting in a large multinational organisation (multiple offices, time zones, cultures) at C-level management and working with senior stakeholders
- Experience working for a global brand / FMCG
- Confidence and ability to exercise good judgment and decision making in a variety of situations
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making capabilities, technological skills, excellent organisational ability and be able to maintain a realistic balance amongst competing priorities
- Enthusiastic, “can do” attitude and willing to be flexible and good humoured
- Strategic multi-tasker; ruthless prioritiser, resourceful
- Talent for proactively anticipating the needs of stakeholders and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English. Other languages are an advantage