Team PA - Boutique Private Equity Company!
Join a very friendly boutique private equity firm based in Piccadilly as Team PA/Office Assistant!
Reporting into the Office Manager, you will be providing full support for the London office, ranging from administration work across all aspects of the business; investment, finance and marketing.
- Organise travel, flights and hotel bookings across the company.
- Collation of Partners’ monthly expenses.
- General office duties; printing, copying, stationery/kitchen stocking, collating supplier invoices for approval and payment, managing any necessary repairs/issues of equipment.
- Greet visitors to the office.
- Answer incoming calls and transfer to appropriate person, always in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain office areas and meeting rooms.
- Liaise with third party suppliers.
- Organise team events.
- Prepare marketing materials for external meetings.
- Prepare data reports and circulate soft copies for internal meetings.
- Assist the organisation of investor events by liaising with venues, coordinating RSVPs, nametags, and varying event support.
Who they’re looking for
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and personal communication skills
- Ability to show time management and organisational skills
- A second language would be advantageous
- Keen eye for detail and a focus on producing high quality and accurate work.
- Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs.
£28,000 - £30,000 pa