PA/Office Manager - Theatre Production Company!
An established and successful theatre production company are looking for an PA/Office Manager to join their dynamic and passionate team! We are looking to hire a fantastic, experienced and confident EA for this wonderful creative company. Representing the Chairman, you will need to have first class communication skills and a very approachable manner.
- Manage a very busy diary; arranging meetings and conference calls, prioritising, implementing last minute changes and coordinating with the team to ensure most efficient use of Chairman’s time
- Ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Ad hoc event management, such as marketing events and team socials
- Ad hoc support to the team
- Cultivate and build relationships that are strategically important to the business
- Organise and prioritise daily workload, make appointments, coordinate reservations, send RSVPs to events, and schedule and assist with meetings as necessary
- Coordinate local and international travel. Book flights, hotels, taxis etc.
- Arranging all aspects of travel including flights, hotel bookings, Visas, creating comprehensive travel itineraries
- Liaising with internal and external staff
- Researching ahead of meetings and fully briefing Chairman in preparation
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Keep on top of important tasks and deadlines
- Draft and prepare presentations and correspondence
- Act as the first point of contact, managing telephone and email enquiries
- Any personal tasks as assigned by the Chairman. These might include coordinating travel arrangements for the family etc.
What we are looking for:
- Must have supported at senior level as a PA/EA preferably in a media / creative / theatrical environment
- Someone who enjoys being the lynchpin for the team!
- High levels of discretion and confidentiality
- High attention to detail and strong, articulate communication skills
- Experience or strong interest in theatre/musicals
- First class relationship building skills
- Flexible with the ability to manage changing priorities
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and remain focused
£30,000 - £40,000 pa