EA - High-End Property Design and Development Company!
Luxury boutique Property Development and Design company are looking for a high calibre EA to join their friendly and small team.
As PA to the Founder your primary role will be to support both his business and his personal affairs.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing the MD’s business and personal affairs
- Preparation of letters, emails and memos as required
- Providing general admin assistance to the project team
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Diary and travel management
- Managing team sickness and holiday rotas
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint
- Any other administrative and secretarial support as requested to both the department and the business
- Liaising with clients and investors
- Ideally 3 years’ experience working as a PA /Office Manager/EA
- Strong IT literacy, proficient in Office package and ideally In Filemakerâ€¨
- Efficient using Mac
- Clean driver’s license
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Display the ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal abilities
- Have a flexible approach
- Keen eye for creative projects
£30,000 - £35,000 pa