EA to Entrepreneur/Founder - Design Start-Ups, East London!
We are looking for an intelligent, experienced and super organised yet creative thinking EA to support a dynamic and successful entrepreneur. Founder of two companies within the design space, our client is forward thinking, innovative and disrupting its industry.
This a highly strategic and facilitative role that requires a first-class EA who can provide support in a fast-paced and agile environment. You must be able to think quickly and in an intelligent way and operate with a start-up mentality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactive management of a complex and dynamic schedule
- Participate in strategic and tactical business planning & implementation, requiring close communication and interaction with team
- Gatekeeping by deploying strong judgement to effectively manage and advise day-to-day schedules and interactions
- Organising travel itineraries and Visas
- Organise shipments and logistics of products globally
- Internal and external liaison including investors, stakeholders
- Exercise strong judgment and discretion with confidential information
- Produce presentations, reports, meeting minutes and more
- Daily administrative tasks
- Ad hoc special requests
What we are looking for:
- Solid EA experience and must have supported at Founder/C-suite level
- Experience within the tech/design industry would be advantageous
- Start-up experience preferable or worked within a company that has experienced fast growth
- A strategic planner with sound technology skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
- Proven business acumen based on a broad understanding of all aspects of business
- Exemplary ability to understand the interests of the parties working with the CEO
- As the CEO’s Assistant, the role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and excellent analytical skills.
£50,000 - £55,000 pa