PA to Director of Private Hospital - South West London!
1:1 PA opportunity starting immediately working for one of the leading private hospitals in Southwest London! Supporting a friendly and personable Director, we are hiring for a PA to provide excellent administrative and organisational support.
- Provide full organisational and office administration support to the Director including incoming correspondence, preparing PowerPoint slides for presentations, mail, telephone, diary appointments, filing etc.
- Organise Senior Management Team and Heads of Department meetings – including taking minutes and ensuring the necessary paperwork is correct for all meetings
- Acknowledge written complaints, maintain the complaints register and ensure paperwork is complete
- Organise and co-ordinate required meetings for the Director including annual appraisal meetings with Heads of Department
- Liaise at all levels with Consultants, Directors, Patients and NHS Trust
- Organise, order or prepare light refreshments for visitors / meetings.
- Attend any evening or off-site meeting as required by the Director
- Ensure that filing and organisation of the office is up to date
- Any other duties as requested by the Director
What we are looking for:
- EA/PA experience at senior Director level (within a healthcare environment is desirable)
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be passionate about the support role, have strong emotional intelligence and discretion
- Positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient using Microsoft office
£32,000 - £40,000 pa