Office Coordinator / Front of House - Dynamic Global Media Sports Company - Mayfair!
A dynamic and fast-growing global media and entertainment sports company is looking for an Office Coordinator /Front of House to join their growing team.
Responsible for creating amazing first impressions, you will represent the company with all guests visiting the Mayfair office and manage the operational contracts and smooth running of the office. With growing responsibilities, the role would be perfect for an individual who has excellent organisational skills and takes pride in being first point of contact.
Our client is a marvellous employer looking to add to their already charismatic and friendly team. A lovely which will allow for growth and stability!
- Management of first impressions for all guests to the London office
- Daily office support – post management, courier stationery orders, and weekly office supply orders
- Managing and maintaining the general presentation and upkeep of the office environment
- Maintaining good working relationships and providing liaison between the company and office accounts
- Responsible for meeting logistics, including internal communication regarding visitors, meeting room schedules and conference call set-ups
- Responsible for managing office contracts
- Maintaining good relations with building management, including organising visitor passes and coordinating deliveries
- Oracle management for procurement
- Managing expenses and office costs database
- Managing office access for new employees
- Managing guest and stakeholder transport arrangements
- Responsible for health and safety, fire risk assessments and first aid
- Ongoing assistance with the office culture to include organisation of employee activities
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Customer service experience
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks
- Ability to build strong business relationships
£25,000 - £28,000 pa