Operations Manager - Interior Design Studio, West London!
Operations Manager for top interior design studio based in West London!
Our client is an incredibly reputable, charismatic and successful interior designer. With major creative projects across the UK and internationally, the growing studio boasts an impressive roster of clients within retail and hospitality.
Working with a tight knit team, this lynchpin role as Studio/Operations Manager will be very busy, varied, challenging and rewarding.
Responsibilities include aspects of finance, HR support, bids & presentation support, client account management and administration such as:
- Planning and supporting studio’s skillset growth and personal growth of employees
- Nourishing and building a studio culture with a solid planning & actual activation
- Monitoring company’s financial performance and cash flow
- Liaising with external accountants on all aspects of VAT and payrolls
- Creating and updating project timeplans
- Liaising with external consultants and suppliers such as IT, accountants etc
- General administration support to the team and occasional PA support
- Ongoing maintenance of the studio and materials library
- Preparing proposals, quotations, scope of works documents, propose timelines, bid submissions and follow up
What we are looking for:
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Experience within the design and/or hospitality/retail sectors
- The role requires a proactive individual who is an all-rounder, hands-on problem solver with an entrepreneurial and self-driven attitude
- Passion, attention to detail and the ability to proactively facilitate the smooth running of a small business is a must
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a leading name in the industry!
£40,000 - £45,000 pa