EA to Founders/OM - Start-Up Financial Services Firm, Mayfair!
Our client is a leading impact alternative investment business based in Mayfair. A lean team of 8-10 people, the culture is supportive, team oriented and encouraging. As Executive Assistant / Office Manager, the role will be hybrid, varied and you’ll be pivotal in ensuring that the operations run smoothly. In this fast-paced start-up environment, there will be plenty of opportunity to shape the growth of your role as well as the success of this very exciting company.
- Strategically manage the time and priorities of the Execs/Founders
- Manage all aspects of diary management and schedules
- Action requests for meetings and mitigating diary clashes
- Event management - organise meetings and special events
- Co-ordinate travel – both domestic and international
- Meeting management both internal and formal board meetings (take minutes, follow-up on actions etc)
- Prepare presentations, briefs and other supporting docs as required
- Ownership of office running such as grocery orders, suppliers, plant maintenance, ordering furniture etc.
- Support the on-boarding of new hires and act as their buddy in the early weeks
- Ad hoc support on special projects
- Build strong relationships across the business and other cross-functional partners
What we are looking for:
- Preferably a degree level qualification
- 5 + years’ experience as an EA/PA
- Any experience within Financial Services, Climate, Sustainable Finance is a plus
- Experience in an international working environment, supporting multiple individuals/teams (international + remotely)
- Experience in a start-up or rapid growth environment, with a track record of thriving in ambiguity and displaying a self-starter mindset
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced culture
- Positive, friendly, approachable attitude
- Experience in handling confidential matters
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages a plus
£40,000 - £50,000 pa