EA to CEO - Media Tech StartUp!
Join a young yet very successful media and tech startup that is enjoying serious growth. Already operating globally, this is an exciting, forward thinking and incredible company that is disrupting its industry.
We are looking for an intelligent, experienced and creative thinking EA to support the CEO. This is a highly strategic and facilitative role that requires an organised individual who can provide support in a wide-range of administrative functions.
As the EA representing the CEO's office, we require the highest levels of accountability and confidentiality; someone who understands discretion and a professional manner at all times.
- First point of contact for all phone calls and emails with discretionary filters to the CEO where necessary, dealing with any correspondence.
- Act as a point of contact between senior management, employees and investors
- Participate in strategic and tactical business planning & implementation, requiring close communication and interaction with staff
- Responding to all incoming emails, phone calls, and other communications, quickly and professionally
- Extensive diary and travel management, ensuring all meetings are managed effectively and able to make changes at the last minute where necessary
- Preparing documents for presentations
- Schedule appointments, meetings and interviews, over multiple time zones
- Strong communications skills including written briefings and formal correspondence. Ability to verbally synthesize, summarise and brief with clear recommendations.
- Ability to interface with diplomacy, sensitivity and professionalism with senior executives
About You and Your Qualifications
- Degree holder preferably
- Must have ideally 7-10 years experience and have supported at C-Suite level
- Experience within the tech industry would be advantageous
- A strategic planner with sound technology skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
- Proven business acumen based on a broad understanding of all aspects of business
- Exemplary ability to understand the interests of the parties working with the CEO
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and solid leadership skills
- As the CEO’s Assistant, the role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and excellent analytical skills.
£50,000 - £65,000 pa