EA to MD - Hospitality, North London!
Right hand Executive Assistant to MD of a successful hospitality business!
Joining an expanding and ambitious restaurant group, this Assistant role will be to support a communicative, down to earth and highly driven MD. We are looking for someone who is astute, commercially minded and focused.
This is a dynamic and fast paced role, managing the day-to-day activities for the MD and acting as gatekeeper.
Responsibilities are diverse which will include, but not limited to:
- Acting as the right-hand person to the MD
- Acting on behalf of and representing the MD as required, including the management of calls, enquiries and requests, expense authorisation and sign off on business-related decisions
- Reporting back to the MD with detailed and accurate notes following any absence
- Maintenance of continuous improvement of processes, delivering solutions that support business objectives as well as streamlining the business
- Undertaking projects on a regular basis
- Attending meetings, producing follow-up notes and ensuring actions are carried out
- Working closely with the administration and other departments to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Communicate directly on behalf of MD with key stakeholders. Ensure a good flow of information between all parties
- Compose, edit and proofread correspondence, documents and presentations, including to solicitors, investors, suppliers.
- Act as a true ambassador!
What we are looking for!
- Mandarin language essential
- Must have solid experience as an EA, ideally 5+ years
- Excellent writing skills is essential as you will be fully responsible for drafting all correspondence on behalf of MD
- Experience within hospitality hugely beneficial
- An understanding of the Chinese working culture would be a bonus
£50,000 - £55,000 pa