PA to C-Suite Executive Team - Tech Company, West London
Our client, a forward-focused tech company, is looking for an unflappable PA to provide utmost support the C-Suite Executive Team. As a newly created role, there will be huge scope for development and the chance to put your own stamp on the role as the Executive group continues to grow. We are looking for a robust individual who possesses agility and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once whilst remaining calm under pressure and paying meticulous attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactive and extensive diary management
- Travel management including Visa and passport management
- General administration support
- Scheduling team-wide meetings, minute taking and action follow ups
- Preparation/review of presentation materials
- Delegated administration of expenses etc.
- Co-ordination of recruitment activities related to direct reports, together with HR department.
- Assistance and setup of team wide meetings/events being held in the office or offsitewhen required.
- Note taking and action follow ups of team wide meetings/events.
- Guiding/mentoring and setting an example for more junior admin team members.
- Working closely with senior admin team with ability to clearly communicate requirements and needs as they arise
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 7 years of experience; supporting Senior Management / Executive roles
- Ability to independently ascertain support needs of executive team and proactively respond
- Ideally degree educated
- Ability to develop and implement effective processes aligned to the teams’ goals/objectives
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including employees and other team members
- Gather, interpret and analyse basic data to inform decisions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to identify and resolve department problems in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- High levels of discretion and confidentiality are essential and core to this role
- Well-organised and driven with excellent time management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Impeccable English language skills
£55,000 - £60,000 pa