Private PA to Chairman!
A fantastic Private PA opportunity, supporting the Chairman of a global private equity investment firm!
We’re looking for someone with a great attitude and the ability to work independently with a great ‘can-do’ approach to their work. You will need to be able to adapt to a busy and ever-changing travel schedule with ease, remain calm in stressful situations and offer solutions to problems.
The ideal candidate will have some previous experience as a Private PA as well as some corporate PA exposure. As you are representing the Chairman, immaculate presentation and communication skills are essential!
- Managing a complex diary, scheduling meetings and appointments across different time zones
- Management of all correspondence
- Organising complex travel, accommodation, visas and transfers
- Recruiting and managing household staff
- Travelling as and when required
- Running errands as needed
- Taking on administrative and organisational tasks
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors in order to build good relationships
What We’re Looking For:
- High levels of discretion and confidentiality
- Proficiency in French and/or Italian is advantageous
- Professional, loyal and hardworking
- Strong organisational skills, common sense and an eye for for detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and take a proactive approach
- A team player who can would collaboratively as well as independently
- Hold a full driving licence beneficial
£30,000 - £39,000 pa