EA to Global Head of Hotels - International Property Company!
A wonderful EA opportunity has arisen to work for a delightful, charismatic and incredibly personable senior Exec within the Property world.
We are looking for an efficient EA/PA who is used to working in a fast-paced environment, has excellent attention to detail a strong PA background. Joining a global business, we would like someone who is great at networking, building relationships and has the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
Responsibilities are diverse, including:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Organisation of meetings, lunches/dinners, seminars as required
- Organising client and staff entertainment globally
- Arranging International/UK travel including flights, accommodation and complex itineraries as required
- Liaising with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Producing accurate high quality and timely documentation to deadlines (i.e. reports, presentations, spreadsheets, schedules, letters etc.)
- Completion of expense claims & invoices
- Liaising closely and building relationships with various offices/departments across different time zones
- Organising and attending team meetings and record minutes
- Providing support to the wider Global team as and when required.
£35,000 - £40,000 pa