PA/Office Admin - Fashion Business!
Join a fashion business as Office Administrator/PA! Working within a small team in gorgeous offices, you will be involved in various aspects of the business and have full autonomy in a busy support role!
We are looking for someone who is hyper organised and deadline focused to be the lynchpin of the office and make sure everyone and everything is running in harmony.
- Manage team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines
- Planning timing and implementing time structure and making sure everything runs according to calendar
- Keep track of all invoices and ensure that all items are filed and paid on time
- Creating and maintaining cash flow daily and generating weekly reports
- Submitting tax returns and dealing with Accountant
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial, TAX and other data
- Finding ways to optimise filing
- Maintain contact lists of customers and suppliers
- Manage agendas/ travel arrangements/appointments
- Weekly reports of minutes/ progress reports to be discussed every Monday and filing them
- Keep track of stock in the London stockroom
What we are looking for:
- Previous office support experience as a PA/Office Administrator
- Basic Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator would be very desirable
- An interest in fashion or creative industries beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
£25,000 - £28,000 pa