Graduate - Property Finance Team - Investment Firm, Mayfair!
An exciting new role has arisen for a bright Graduate to join a growing Mayfair based investment firm. Providing support to senior team members, excellent communication skills are fundamental, and the successful candidate will be enthusiastic and adaptable.
The role requires excellent written, numerical and analytical skills, attention to detail and a meticulous approach.
This is an exceptional opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of aspects of an expanding business and really add value to a wide and varied role. As well as displaying the above qualities, the successful candidate will demonstrate a desire to get a full understanding of real estate finance.
- Assisting Senior Managers in managing real estate loans from loan funding/closing to repayments
- Attending weekly meetings with origination and portfolio management teams and prepare materials for those meetings
- Supporting portfolio management and risk teams in day-to-day activities as required, including preparation of monitoring materials for both internal and external use
- Uploading transaction data on banking and portfolio management software
- Maintain and upkeep Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to track business pursuits
What we are looking for:
- Strong academic record
- Demonstrable interest in property finance
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, in particular Excel
- Desire to provide quality service and support
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation as well as with external stakeholders
- Proactive with an ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Keen attention to detail and ability to learn and pick-up new processes quickly
- Hard working and organised
£22,000 - £25,000 pa