Head of Operations within High Fashion Label - NYC Based!
** ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE RIGHT TO WORK IN US **
This is a fantastic role for a strategic, innovative and analytical Head of Operations to join a high fashion label in NYC! Ideally, you will be an organised leader who can manage a business in a scalable way in order to support rapid growth and long-term business strategy.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be a strong and resilient leader who possesses a strong sense of ownership and responsibility. As well as this, you must be able to converse with staff at all levels both externally and internally, effectively manage and partner with internal parties, organize and prioritise tasks efficiently and demonstrate decisiveness with a keen eye for detail.
- Managing cross-functional team to lead all aspects of business operations
- Assess business trends and actively partner with executives, department heads and store managers
- Support executive team with business planning, strategy and special projects
- Oversee company-wide IT functions
- Partner with IT to create a roadmap, adjust business needs and support on ticket requests
- Partner with store management to determine operational needs of each store and provide solutions for stock management
- Set and manage budgets for all installations, special projects, facilities upgrades and maintenance
- Review and manage maintenance contracts
- Ensure company Business Operations Warehouse and logistics are set up in a way that supports all aspects of the business
- Manage cost containment and reduction opportunities across relevant areas of the business
- Support the growth and development of associates
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience with project management
- Ability to oversee vendors/ partners and contractors
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degrees preferred
- Fantastic understanding of Operations, ideally in a retail environment
- Proven ability with recruiting, building and nurturing a positive team and environment
New York, New York
$80,000 - $100,000 pa