Business and Private EA to UHNW Businessman/Founder within Media, London
Our client is an influential and hugely successful UHNWI businessman and founder of a well known media group. As Executive Assistant, this is an all-encompassing support position where you will be looking after all aspects of his personal, family and business life.
Acting as the “control centre”, we will need an individual who enjoys and has exemplary meticulous planning skills. Managing the ever-changing priorities and needs of the Principal, the successful Executive Assistant will need to demonstrate previous experience supporting in a similar role.
- Managing all aspects of the personal, family and business life of the Principal
- Meticulous planning and ownership of all diary commitments, business meetings and personal engagements, email management and travel
- Advance preparation for all upcoming meetings and engagements, conducting research, arranging materials etc.
- Consistent 24/7 support, high endurance and understanding the need for out of hours contact and unsociable hours of work
- Adaptable to amending working hours across multiple locations, when the Principal is travelling, providing seamless assistance during times spent overseas
- Full coordination and management of all private travel bookings; experienced with handling complex flights (at times, multiple aircraft on the same day) via private jet and helicopter, alongside strategic planning of travel dates on the family yacht
- Ensuring aircraft providers remain aware of the changing needs of the Principal, his family and business associates
- Ownership of the family’s private travel supplier contracts
- Responsibility for all UK financial management including: annual tax returns, UK household spend, accounting and credit card payments payment of invoices and flow of funds through UK accounts
- Working closely with the London Estate Manager and Head of Security, directly feeding information of upcoming personal and business engagements
- Feeding directly into the Principal’s private close protection team, liaising with the Head of Security to coordinate the team’s movements and expectations in line with the engagements of the Principle
- Frequent liaison with staff based within the family-owned estates and properties overseas
- Management of event planning in advance and on the ground on event days, including managing guestlist and RSVPs
- Accommodating the exceptional needs of VIP guests; liaising with security personnel and close protection teams for Government officials, closely working with the associated venues, provision of backstage parking etc.
- Working closely with the Family Consultant to manage all schooling matters
- Daily liaison with the private staff and chef
- Regular liaison with VIP counterparts and senior individuals across the entertainment and music industry, alongside Government and, at times, The Royal Household
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 5 years+ previous experience supporting at UHNW level in both business and private capacity
- Family and household management experience
- Ability to manage and undertake any task with absolute discretion
- Flexible, be able to be on call 24/7
- Super EA with high standards!
£75,000 - £90,000 pa