Office Manager/PA - Buzzy office within PR & Comms
Join a global communications agency as PA to CEO! Our client is an innovative, ambitious, fast paced and growing firm with an amazing work environment. This is a fantastic role for a PA who also enjoys office management and being the glue and lynchpin of the office.
Providing full organisational support, this is an incredible role offering a great deal of autonomy, variation and scope. Success in this role requires first class client service capabilities and a bright, forward thinking individual – who is also fun and sociable with a great sense of humour!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Day to day organisational support - managing an extremely busy diary across global zones. Ensuring all logistics (meeting room, catering, travel etc.) are in place.
- Keeping track of priorities and actions, and delegating & communicating on behalf of your CEO
- Making sure that the office is running smoothly (ordering supplies, stationery, storage, etc.)
- Building genuine, collaborative relationships across the business
- Forward planning; always being steps ahead of the CEO
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 3 years of senior EA support experience at CEO/MD level
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact at all levels
- A strong work ethic and a roll up their sleeves attitude
- Smart thinking, intuitive and resilient
- Confident and sparky with a fun outlook
£30,000 - £35,000 pa