EA/Project Manager - Global Exec Search, Buckinghamshire!
An established and highly respected Executive Search firm based in Buckinghamshire is looking for a level-headed EA/Project Manager to support one of the Managing Partners.
This ambitious and involving opportunity has arisen for an experienced EA to support a Managing Partner as part of a bright and cohesive team, within a global company. It is a lovely role which will allow the candidate lots of opportunity to be fully involved with various project work and searches within the business.
- Complex diary management
- Partnering with a senior executive/prior executive assistant role
- Work with varying technology systems and databases
- Managing projects/business operations
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including telephone manner
- Working to deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Constantly thinking outside the box
- Communicating and liaising with all levels, including C suite
What we’re looking for:
- Highly customer orientated
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- A resilient character able to work at a fast pace consistently
- Lateral thinker
- Flexible approach to hours when working to deadlines and across time zones
- Drive for excellence
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good at relationship and rapport building
- Above average written communication skills