EA to MD - Impact Investment Business, Farringdon!
Our client is an impact alternative investment business based in Farringdon. As Executive Assistant within a lean team of 11 people, the culture is supportive, upbeat, team oriented and encouraging. As EA to the fantastic Managing Director, who is a very busy entrepreneur and sits on multiple boards in a number of countries, the role will be varied, and you’ll be pivotal in ensuring that his life runs smoothly!
We are looking for an experienced senior-level Executive Assistant who can support him to better manage his time, take load off his shoulders to increase his productivity and be his right hand. As he is a perfectionist, the successful EA must be intelligent, hardworking, and enjoys the challenge of being in a fast-paced environment. They must be willing to learn and grow and take on a growing list of responsibilities as the firm continues to grow in the future.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage Exec’s complex diary across different time zones
- Acting as the point of contact among employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information for internal and external communication
- Perform research and prepare presentations and reports and summaries
- Collect, read and prepare internal reports from different parts of the company and help the Exec manage team by reading and checking minutes, pre-meeting packs, keeping track of action points, team and individual KPIs, follow up on progress, etc.
- Help and prepare Board meetings
- Attend events and meeting on behalf of the Exec and report back
- Book travel and accommodation, restaurants, and activities etc.
- Organise invoices, expense reports, personal book-keeping activities, pay bills and help manage personal finances
- Organise the Exec’s personal commitments including medical and family activities
- Help with personal tasks, run errands, grab coffee and lunch, and make purchases on behalf of Exec
- Plan, arrange, and manage personal and work events
- Manage and help with IT tasks
- Help with family and homes, utilities, bills, home and car maintenance, etc.
- Managing a vast contact list and liaise accordingly
- Coordinating and dealing with clients’ requests and managing and updating the CRM system
- Read and summarise books and reports
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 10+ years' experience of working as an Executive Assistant at the C-Level
- Excellent organisational, time management and multitasking skills
- Determined, self-directed and motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience managing projects, complex tasks and budget management
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to adhere to discretion and confidentiality sincerely
- Flexibility to occasionally help outside regular hours
- Ability to anticipate needs and think two steps ahead in an ever-changing environment
- Outstanding IT skills including MS Office other software applications
£50,000 - £60,000 pa