An opportunity exists for a super organised, efficient and proactive PA to provide comprehensive support to a HNWI who is also the Founder of a luxury fashion brand.
This role is predominantly providing support for the principal and her family (husband, 4 children and a dog), requiring a high degree of flexibility, the ability to multi-task, pre-empt and prioritise effectively. The position will suit candidates who enjoy complex personal administration: diary, correspondence, travel arrangements, coordination related to children’s schools, liaison with private staff, detailed scheduling, holiday arrangements, matters related to health and well-being as well day to day errands and the like. In addition, providing business support related to the Principal’s fashion business, other family business interests and philanthropy.
Based in West London, between the private home and studio, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Extensive and complex busy diary and inbox management – replying as the Principal and managing email traffic
- Personal day to day appointments (medical, beauty etc)
- Family Travel: researching, negotiating significant discounts, booking flights, visas, accommodation, meetings and restaurants
- Must have experience sourcing and organising luxury holidays
- Event management for the Principal and her family
- Arranging and supporting nanny with all aspects of schooling, social events, calendar
- Personal and domestic shopping – personal wardrobes, sourcing general, birthday and Christmas presents
- Managing all expenses and keeping on top of all house bills
- Extensive and complex diary and inbox management – relating to the fashion brand
- Awareness of current business issues and action all necessary follow up
- Helping with pop-ups, sample sale and other ad hoc business projects
- Preparing all required information to brief the Principal ahead of meetings
- Administrative assistance as required: travel arrangements, drafting agendas, typing meeting notes etc.
- Ideally 4 years’ experience working as a PA in a 1:1 position
- Private Office and UHNWI support experience advantageous
- Must have experience in creative industries such as design, arts, fashion, food
- Experience working within a small office and home environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Driving license would be preferable
- Discretion, commitment and confidentiality will be paramount to be successful in this role, as is prioritisation, enthusiasm and credibility as a first-class PA.
- Must be an upbeat individual – personality fit is key!