EA to CEO at Media Investment Company - Central London!
A fantastic opportunity to join a fun and sociable Media Investment company. This is a brand-new role supporting the CEO in everything from diary management to presentations for potential investors.
We are looking to hire an experienced and confident EA who is able to hit the ground running and offer first class communication skills!
- Manage the CEO’s diary, organise and prioritise daily workload, make appointments, coordinate reservations, send RSVPs to events, and schedule and assist with meetings as necessary
- Coordinate local and international travel. Book flights, hotels, taxis etc.
- Create and maintain travel itineraries. Responsible for ensuring travel documents are up to date and valid for all trips
- Liaising with internal and external staff on behalf of CEO
- Researching ahead of meetings and fully briefing CEO in preparation
- Building strong relationships
- Keep on top of important tasks and deadlines
- Draft and prepare presentations and correspondence
- Act as the first point of contact, managing telephone and email enquiries
- Occasional personal tasks for the CEO
What we are looking for:
- Must have supported at senior level as a PA/EA
- High attention to detail and strong, articulate communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- High levels of discretion and confidentiality
£35,000 - £40,000 pa