Personal Assistant - Luxury Skincare Brand, West London
A brilliant opportunity for an organised, efficient and experienced PA to support the CEO of a luxury skincare brand. Based in West London, this role is predominantly providing first class support to a meticulous individual and his wife in both a business and private capacity.
This a varied and fast-paced role which will encapsulate a fair workload and will require agility, flexibility and a positive working attitude. This role will require the PA to juggle multiple tasks at any one time and be adaptable to an ever-changing schedule. As gatekeeper you will be required to provide seamless support whereby you will be able to anticipate the needs of the principals before they arise.
- Diary management – scheduling all meetings, social engagements, family holidays
- Inbox management, responding to client emails on behalf of the principal
- Travel coordination and itineraries, including hotels, flights etc.
- Note taking and researching on behalf of the principal
- Management of correspondence, including email, phone and post
- Liaising with principals’ office and assisting with diary coordination, travel and
- Gatekeeping whilst building and maintain relationships
- Overseeing the household maintenance schedule and contractors, managing household bills, insurances, and managing expenses
- Personal shopping and gift purchasing
- Ad-hoc errands and administration
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working as a PA, ideally 7+ years
- Impeccable organisational skills and the ability to pay meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Calm with the ability to work well under pressure and manage stressful situations with ease
- Kind, caring and attentive
- Confident and the ability to input ideas
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, be proactive and demonstrate self-initiative
- Excellent use of MS Office
£45,000 - £50,000 pa