Senior Events Coordinator - Global Media Company (travel required)!
A dynamic and fast-growing global media and entertainment sports company is looking for a Senior Events Coordinator to join their growing team. This is a newly created role which would be perfect for an individual who has demonstrated experience of working within events across a global organisation.
Our client is a marvellous employer looking to add to their already charismatic and friendly team! The role will be to support the Global Events team with all Corporate Hospitality events, protocol and VIP management across all events internationally.
- Responsible for guest schedules, transport and experience of Corporate hospitality
- On site coordinator for all logistics and guest requests and liaison
- Responsible for organising an international Annual Dinner and Gala Dinner to include tracking costs to budget, venue logistics, VIP guest liaison and being on site to manage all logistics and requests
- Working with the Manager of Events, Protocol and Hospitality to be the on-site contact for the organisation of all VIP guests and hospitality requests
- Tracking all costs for VIP and Hospitality events for the Chairman’s office to ensure they are tracking to budget.
- Ad hoc tasks for the office of the Chairman as required.
- International travel required
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in an events coordinator/management role
- Ability to coordinate multiple schedules and logistics at once
- Flexibility to travel is essential
- Proficient using MS Office
- Ability to build strong business relationships
£35,000 - £40,000 pa