Business Assistant/Operations Manager- Hospitality Industry!
Right hand Business Assistant / Operations Manager to CEO of a successful hospitality business!
Joining an expanding and ambitious restaurant group, this Business Assistant role will play a pivotal part in the growth of the business. Supporting a communicative, down to earth and highly driven CEO, we are looking for someone who is commercially minded, focused, intelligent and super approachable.
You will be working in a dynamic, results driven environment, helping to manage many of the day-to-day operations of the business and keeping everything running smoothly. You will be the main point of contact for all restaurant enquiries and will act as gatekeeper to the Managing Director.
Responsibilities are diverse which will include, but not limited to:
- Acting as the right-hand person to the MD
- Acting on behalf of and representing the MD as required, including the management of calls, enquiries and requests, expense authorisation and sign off on business-related decisions
- Reporting back to the MD with detailed and accurate notes following any absence
- Maintenance of continuous improvement of processes, delivering solutions that support business objectives as well as streamlining the business
- Undertaking projects on a regular basis
- Attending meetings, producing follow-up notes and ensuring actions are carried out
- Working closely with the administration and other departments to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Lead the Operations Department
- To host and visit the restaurants when needed and lead by example
- Lead in/outbound communications as the gatekeeper. Communicate directly on behalf of the executives with key stakeholders. Ensure a good flow of information between the executives, stakeholders and clients
- Compose, edit and proofread correspondence, documents and presentations
- Act as a personable ambassador representing the executives to both internal staff and external stakeholders. Screen calls and greet visitors professionally
What we are looking for!
- Educated to a degree level
- Ideally five years’ experience in a similar position
- Previous Operations or Area Manager with a track record of success
- Experience of coming from a restaurant background would also be a major benefit
- An in-depth knowledge of the industry
£50,000 - £65,000 pa