PA / Accounts Assistant - World Leading Publishers!
A world leading and established publishers is looking for a flexible and hardworking individual to join their Finance department as a PA and Management Accounts Assistant.
The main purpose of this role is to offer PA support to the Chief Financial Officer and Financial Controller, to manage the cost charging relationship with our third party distributor, and to assist in the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts. Duties are wide ranging and include:
- Providing day-to-day secretarial and administration assistance to the CFO, Financial Controller and Finance Department
- Reviewing, analysing and distributing monthly reports
- Liaising with all in-house departments, third party distributors and overseas subsidiaries
- Maintaining the fixed asset register, accounting for monthly depreciation
- Overhead, eBook and timesheet accounting, updating monthly cost reports, and providing ad hoc support to the Management Accounting team
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous PA and Accounts Assistant experience
- Show basic understanding of accounts ledgers and advanced Excel and Word skills
- Offer a knowledge of an accounting package
- Be a quick learner and a team player, who is numerate with excellent communication and organisational abilities
- Provide a methodical approach and strong attention to detail
£25,000 - £27,000 pa