EA to Founders - Luxury Hospitality Headhunters, Mayfair!
Our superstar client, a luxury hospitality recruitment headhunting firm, is looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support 2 Executives. Currently, they are a team of 9 that works with luxury hotels and restaurants spanning the globe.
This fun, lively, dynamic yet hardworking company requires a splendid EA who is excited about shaping a role. Joining a driven team, we will be looking for an EA who has the ability to work autonomously and also as part of a wider team.
There may also be opportunity to travel to the US and Middle East for a few months at a time (flexibility with this requirement - not essential).
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactive management of complex and dynamic schedules
- Gatekeeping by deploying strong judgement to effectively manage and advise day-to-day schedules and interactions
- Manage diary/schedule, take calls/meetings, etc.
- Organising travel itineraries and visas
- Exercise strong judgment and discretion with confidential information
- Protect and propagate the culture of the company
- Ad hoc special requests
- Private support
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 3-4+ years of EA / PA experience
- Impeccable organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and hands-on environment
- Confident to work independently and make decisions quickly
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise
- Exercise excellent teamwork
- Friendly and approachable with the ability to develop great working relationships
- Pay meticulous attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of MS Office including: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Hybrid working (2-3 days from home)
£40,000 - £43,000 pa