HR Assistant - Investment Firm, Mayfair!
Join a formidable and supportive HR team! We are looking for a bright and ambitious superstar who is keen to carve their career in HR. Working alongside a small team of smart and ambitious HR professionals, this is a lovely opportunity to gain and build experience in a busy, generalist HR role.
Our client is a very reputable and successful boutique financial services firm based in the heart of London. The environment is one that is hard working, friendly and supportive.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work closely with the members of the HR team to manage the recruitment and selection process for all divisions within the Group; extensive diary management, candidate feedback, executing and managing candidate assessments
- Administrative support for all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Tracking probationary periods and issuing confirmation/ extension letters as necessary
- Assisting with the payroll process
- Maintaining accurate records for all company benefits. This involves working closely with benefit brokers, providers and administrators.
- Recommend changes to policies and procedures in line with legislation, and take ownership for agreeing and implementing these changes
- Assisting with the annual review and implementation of all benefit schemes
- Responsibility for ensuring the HR system is up to date and accurate
- Assisting in ensuring that appraisals are organised for all staff, objectives are set and any training needs identified
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from employees/managers as required
- Dealing with all correspondence in respect of leavers; including booking exit interviews and recording details
- Administrative support (including diary management, telephone queries, printing documents etc)
What we are looking for:
- We will need to see 6-9 months office admin experience and a strong interest in HR.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour
- Reliable, hard-working and organised
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive with an ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Be able to deal with internal and external clients in a professional and confidential manner
- An interest in business, intellectually curious and ability to analyse
- Ability to prioritise
- Self-driven and motivated
- Personal credibility and ability to build relationships at all levels
- Exceptional knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
£22,000 - £24,000 pa