EA - Exciting Social Enterprise!
An exciting opportunity to work alongside Founder & CEO of a social enterprise!
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to work 1:1 supporting the Founder of a tech start-up! This role is varied and involves rapid troubleshooting, working with diverse backgrounds and being the sound board for the CEO.
- Triaging and responding to emails on behalf of Founder
- Scheduling meetings, internally and externally
- Planning the logistics of events, including the company’s annual retreat
- Helping with personal admin such as booking appointments
- Writing notes during meetings and following up on action points
- Supporting Founder with presentations
- Helping draft compelling social media posts
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ideally 3 years’ experience working in an EA, Chief of Staff or operational role
- Comfortable juggling and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced environment
- An energetic people person, comfortable working with anyone and everyone
- Great at getting things done in an efficient and pragmatic way
- A concise and talented communicator in writing and in person
- Experience working in a tech start-up is desirable
£35,000 - £55,000 pa