Private PA - Small Family Office, Mayfair!
A small private family office in Mayfair requires a PA to assist the Principal, working together with the current PAs. The Principal is a very busy individual predominately working in the property sector however the role will involve all aspects of his life ensuring every day is different.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing the diary for both meetings in the office and personal appointments; Maximise the time of the principal, working with the current PA to identify priorities and coordinate daily actions. Ensure all corresponding arrangements are made e.g., agendas and documentation.
- Property; The Principal runs a very successful commercial and residential portfolio with a Property Director and Project Manager in place to manage it. The PAs are to assist with arranging property access, viewings, maintenance, procurement of furniture/art and quote comparisons.
- Administrative; Business meeting minute taking, email dictation, letter writing, arranging couriers and maintain shared computer filing systems.
- Recruitment; Office & household staff.
- Arranging doctors, dentist and restaurant reservations.
- Family – Assisting the principal’s son and daughter with any requirements such as travel, private tutors, memberships, appointments and school related matters.
- Research and coordinate all travel arrangements – Liaising with private jet charter, yacht charter, booking hotels and arranging all transportation. Presenting all options and rates to the Principal before confirming the travel.
What we are looking for:
- Must be extremely organised and have constant communication with the current PA to ensure seamless support is provided to the Principal as well as the office
- Able to build and maintain relationships whilst always maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality, discretion and sound judgement. A good memory, ability to remain calm under pressure, multitask and be ‘on the ball’ is of utmost importance
- This is a busy, demanding and changing environment and not for the faint hearted or sensitive.
- Please note this is a small office so candidates should be comfortable working in this type of environment.
- Interest in the property sector is a bonus but not essential
£35,000 - £40,000 pa